1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Workflow - pdfs & cloud

Discussion in 'iPad for Business and Education' started by nessva, Dec 28, 2011.

1. nessva

nessva iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking for suggestions as to workflow. Basically I want to be able to edit, note etc PDFs, organize & sync them between my MacBook Pro & iPad2.

I know there are a lot of threads about apps, but I'm interested to learn about combinations of them. I am an avid Evernote user, but due to the fact that many PDFs I use are academic articles (and scanned as image rather than text) the sheer size & quantity seems to rule out Evernote as a practical app.

I have Dropbox but don't use it much as yet. I'm still tossing up between iAnnotate & Goodreader, they both seem highly recommended.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.