What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Words With Friends Gets A Free HD iPad Version

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

I know that there are many people out there who are hopelessly addicted to Words With Friends, making it justifiably the most popular word game on the iOS platform, enjoyed by more than two million daily active players. Now it looks set to ensnare even more fans with a new free HD version for the iPad.

In the game, players engage in “crossword combat†with friends or random opponents, making moves at their own pace in up to 20 simultaneous games. Players can even chat in-game with each other, with push notifications letting them know when it’s their turn to make their move.

The free version of the turn-based crossword game features a polished single-screen game interface similar to the premium version, and is offered for free through support from in-game advertising.

You can download the free version of Words With Friends HD for iPad here.

Source: Newtoy

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A bit late on putting this out there, the free version has been out for at least two weeks, as it was the first thing I downloaded for my iPad lol

Most reactions

Latest posts