What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word with friends apps

debbie fleming

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the iPad and iPhone I can't play the same game on both devices, am I doing something wrong or isn't this possible?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPF!
I'm sorry that I can't help you with your problem (I'm not a gamer.), but I'm pretty sure someone will soon be able to solve your issue. You've joined the best forum ever. There are lots of people willing to help, I can assure you. Enjoy your time here!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have the iPad and iPhone I can't play the same game on both devices, am I doing something wrong or isn't this possible?

I can play the same game on my iPhone or iPad. The game is on an external server, the details are not stored on the iDevice. You're just using the phone or iPad to access the game servers.

The only requirement is that you have to be logged into the same account. If you are logged into the same account (same e-mail or Facebook data), what exactly is, or isn't, happening? Again, I've not run into this, so need to know what your devices are doing...

Marilyn

OP
D

debbie fleming

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
I can play the same game on my iPhone or iPad. The game is on an external server, the details are not stored on the iDevice. You're just using the phone or iPad to access the game servers.

The only requirement is that you have to be logged into the same account. If you are logged into the same account (same e-mail or Facebook data), what exactly is, or isn't, happening? Again, I've not run into this, so need to know what your devices are doing...

Marilyn

It will say that the Facebook account is already in use. I assume I am using that on my iPhone, but don't know how to change it,

Debbie

OP
D

debbie fleming

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:

Marilyn

Geeze ok I am silly. Now I have 2 words with friends. 1 is the free1 and the other I paid for the app, the 1 I paid for will not recognize the Facebook acct. the 1idownloaded thru Facebook are all the games and opponents I play on my iPhone.
The app on my iPhone I paid for before I don't like the advertisements.crazy. I just want the paid apps to work on both devices.

Debbie

Most reactions

Latest posts