What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word puzzle games

Clix52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Perhaps you want to try out "Brabble E", since December 20 2012 in the App Store. There is also a german version.

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
QatQi and WOTR are ones I recently downloaded and are playing around with, they aren't too bad. Unolingo was mentioned above, which I have too, I enjoy.

OP
G

GMY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions. Love Brabble E but getting through the levels really fast

OP
G

GMY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for the suggestions. Have downloaded QatQi to try. What is WOTR?

OP
G

GMY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure about Wheel of Fortune. Have both hooked on words and 7 little words. Both good. Cheers.

LogicNut

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you haven't already tried it give Unolingo a shot. This new word puzzle is a real brain teaser. It is like Sudoku but you have to find a place for each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Not as easy as it sounds and there are hundreds of puzzles available. 5 star app.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you haven't already tried it give Unolingo a shot. This new word puzzle is a real brain teaser. It is like Sudoku but you have to find a place for each of the 26 letters of the alphabet. Not as easy as it sounds and there are hundreds of puzzles available. 5 star app.
thanks for that,good game.

Most reactions