1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Word processing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Calvin, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Calvin

Calvin iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi All,
    I'm new to apple products, all PC before. I purchased an ipad2 last week, 32G, wifi. Love the product, but may return because of 2 things I want to use it for.

I purchased Pages and dwnld a Word doc. (legal document) it opens in a off centered way and lines running through the page, in other words it's messed up. This may be a dealbreaker for me. I'm trying so hard to make this work because i love the idea of this ipad and the potential.

I had rooted 5+ droid products prior to the PAD, it ticked off the people in the droid forums when I said the pad is still the benchmark. If anyone can give me some good word processing advice it'll be great.

I also have these apps loaded already: EVERNOTE, NOTETAKER HD, GOODREADER, iAWRITER, and PAGES. As you can see all Word related.

:ipad-keyboard::( Calvin
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0