What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word processing

Calvin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm new to apple products, all PC before. I purchased an ipad2 last week, 32G, wifi. Love the product, but may return because of 2 things I want to use it for.

I purchased Pages and dwnld a Word doc. (legal document) it opens in a off centered way and lines running through the page, in other words it's messed up. This may be a dealbreaker for me. I'm trying so hard to make this work because i love the idea of this ipad and the potential.

I had rooted 5+ droid products prior to the PAD, it ticked off the people in the droid forums when I said the pad is still the benchmark. If anyone can give me some good word processing advice it'll be great.

I also have these apps loaded already: EVERNOTE, NOTETAKER HD, GOODREADER, iAWRITER, and PAGES. As you can see all Word related.

:ipad-keyboard::( Calvin

Most reactions

Latest posts