1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

wood stand for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by hafi, Aug 4, 2011.

1. hafi

hafi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey,

I wanna ask if you know any nice design wood stand for iPad 1.
    Im looking one for my wife as a gift. I found one at lettabstand(dot)com and i think is nice, what you think?

Hafi
  2. jmbarker

jmbarker iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Looks nice! Have never seen a wood iPad stand before.
  3. Shayla

Shayla iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Wow! Love it! :)
  4. Esha18

Esha18 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, I need help. My apple headphones are not working on my iPad. I plugged them in and I can't hear no sound but when I plug them to my iPod, they work completely fine. I have no idea what the problem may be. If you know anything, please get back to me. Thanks
  5. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +811 / 0
    Very nice looking stand - I'm an amateur woodworker and could probably make a similar one, but might not look as elegant - ;)

@ Esha18 - you're hijacking the thread of the OP - against forum rules - plus, your question will unlikely be answered w/ the original title of the present thread - please start your own thread on your problem in the appropriate forum - you will then receive the attention needed - good luck! :)