What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wont load certain sites?

Reaction score
Tmzek,

since you restarted Safari, cleared the Cache&Cookies and the problem still persists. Though only on your iPad, as it seems to load fine from your computer, would I suggest you update the iPad to either 4.3.2, or 4.3.3, as various other users, including myself can open the page without problems on iOS 4.3, or newer.

If your iPad is jailbroken, you could run tinyumbrella to save 4.3.2 SHSH blobs now and than update to that version and install an untethered jailbreak, or wait for the 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak to be released in the next couple of days.

OP
T

Tmzek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will try to update to a newer version. What is jailbreak? I only have trouble with that site. But use site frequently. Never had any trouble until last few days

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Tmzek said:
I will try to update to a newer version. What is jailbreak? I only have trouble with that site. But use site frequently. Never had any trouble until last few days

jail breaking allows you to install third party apps/apps that apple didn't approve etc along with the illegal stuff, can't help with jail breaking though, I'm still within apple confines :)

hope the update sorts your issue out, as it seems strange that it has only recently started

Last edited:
OP
T

Tmzek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I haven't updated yet as I need to teach myself how too which aim sure I can figure out. But now all of a sudden everything seems to be back to functioning good again. So I don't know what worked, but it seems to be back to normal. Thank you all for the assistance

Reaction score
To update the iPad, you would connect it to your PC via the USB cable, open up iTunes, select the iPad and click update.

A fairly straight-forward process.

But it seems to work again, so it may have been a temporary glitch.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Tmzek said:
Well I haven't updated yet as I need to teach myself how too which aim sure I can figure out. But now all of a sudden everything seems to be back to functioning good again. So I don't know what worked, but it seems to be back to normal. Thank you all for the assistance

I get that sometimes, the spinning loading wheel of death, possibly a temporary problem between the link from the ISP and the said website

Most reactions

Latest posts