Wish list

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by pan999, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pan999

pan999 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok,you have heard it all before but here is a wish list, or perhaps err i paid money for my ipad and I want to be able to use it without restrictions please.

USB - by what ever means, even camera connection type device, please please please can I access data from external devices? This includes a hard drive, an usb stick, an sd card, maybe even a dvd drive so I can watch movies away from home. I accept the potenial issues of power but when I am out and about there are things called plug sockets which supply POWER so why not have connection device which has two leads one to power plug and one to USB so external device can get power as well as Ipad? If Apple can manufacture the Ipad then...

External storage devices - as above can I please access my data which includes, shock horror, file formatts currently not supported by apple, get real other file formatts exist and I simply want to access my data without having to convert it time after time so I end up with two versions of same data!

Blu tooth - simple little thing like being able to blu tooth a photo from camera / camera phone to my ipad, oh transfering other file types would be nice too

On screen keyboard ARROW KEYS, yep these have been around since before Apple and even before CPM, they are still on keyboards because users (aka the paying customer) find them very useful.

Flash - yes I am aware I now need to make a donation to a swear box, but flash exists and its a absolute pain when you surf and cannot use the site you go to, be nice to simply be able to watch video clips on BBC site for example.

Camera connection kit - video! why on earth can this device not download / access video? News flash the majority of cameras come with video this includes phone cameras, the fustration of beimg able to transfer photos from a device but being unable to transfer video without using a laptop/desktop pc or email (dont forget most tomes you need to convert formatt) is beyond my limited vocab.

File system - please can a user acessable system be creasted so I can see what files I have, rename them, delete them etc.

Printers - any chance I can like plug my ipad into one and hit print, if you can do then wireless then why not by wire?

No doubt long list of other things
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,864 / 0
    I closed this post for two reasons:

1) All the topics addressed by the OP are already addressed elsewhere within the forum (some at rather annoying lengths - or in more than one thread!)

2) This is not the place to come and complain because one's due diligence was not done. Buying an iPad before doing any research on the device's capabilities and then posting about it's shortcomings is not the purpose of the forum.

If you have a specific question about the iPad and the operation thereof - then please, post it, we forum members will try to help.

Thank you.

Marilyn
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.