1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wish list

Discussion in 'iWork Forum' started by pritom.whoami, Aug 31, 2013.

1. pritom.whoami

pritom.whoami iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can i add "app of the week" or any other aap to my wish list while browsing aap store via ipad? If i can then how?
  2. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,730 / 0
    There is no way (that I know of) to create a "wish list" inside the AppStore.

All I can suggest is to (1) mail yourself the link to the app and keep a record of it that way. Or, (2) get one of the apps that can can keep a wish list for you (I use the app AppsFire, though there are may others). If you have a wish list in one of these type of apps, you can set it so you can be notified when/if the price drops. Or, just use it to keep track of the apps you want.

That's all I can think of. Maybe others will tell of their way(s) to keep a wish list. Hope some of this helps.

Marilyn
  3. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,985 / 1
    I keep a WishList notebook in my Evernote account. When I want to add an app to the WishList I mail the link to my Evernote account (using the email address they provide). By adding @WishList to the end of the subject line it goes directly to that notebook.

I prefer doing it this way rather than relying on individual store wish lists, because I can keep all my wishful thinking in one place. :)

Handy Evernote Tip: Create an address in the Contacts app for Evernote with the email address entered. This makes it easy to forward stuff to Evernote, by just entering Evernote into the To: line of the the emails.