What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish List IOS 5

NoBite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a simple wish for the next IOS update. I listen to quite a few podcasts. I wish there was a 30-second forward button! iCatcher has this. But, I find the native podcast player to be adequate in all else and I prefer to get my podcasts via iTunes. So, I don't want an app, just this little bit of functionality in my native podcast player. Is this too much to ask?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS5 has been announced and we know in detail what it contains. Many Members, who are developers, have already been using it, so have a look to see the new features. There's also an extensive review of the new OS on the Apple website.

Tim

kestrel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim

Could you provide a link to the site showing all the new features in IOS5

Thanks

OP
NoBite

NoBite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple does allow you to play the podcast at 2X speed. That helps a bit. But, when there are times you'd like to skip forward a couple of minutes, just speeding up isn't all that great.

Where would one send a suggestion to Apple?

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Tim, you say we know in detail what ios5 contains. That link you posted only gives the 10 we're all familiar with by now. There are over 200 apparently. Is there a link for this maybe?

Top of my wish list -

A better, intelligent autocorrection function. One that learns my typing habits. E i can add and amend words and phrases for next time. And one that isnt just American.

Most reactions

Latest posts