1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wiring multiple adapters to single male, 30-pin connector

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by mrfochs, Apr 26, 2011.

1. mrfochs

mrfochs iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am working on a custom case for my iPad 2 that started from the idea of expanding on the Moleskine/DoDo Cases that are out there. A true Moleskine A4 Folio is about three inches longer than an iPad/iPad 2 and about an inch wider. That gave me the idea of adding storage areas for a stylus and adapter(s).

I did some research but have yet to find anything that helps answer my next question/idea. Can multiple iPad adapters (HDMI/30-Pin charge, Camera USB, Camera SD, VGA, DVI) be wired to a single male 30-pin connector?

I would love to have all the adapter recessed in to the case and have it function as a docking port for the iPad as well as a case.