What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wireshark capture of an iPad 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tail_rotor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good Day...I am attempting to data capture the network activity of an iPad 3 (iOS6). I am on an Aruba Wireless Network and have tried using the data capture feature on the Aruba Controller but to no avail. I obviously can select the AP I want to monitor that has the iPad connected to it. I can also select the user to track. However, I have no data being recorded using wireshark. Firewall rules have been checked and there should not be a problem.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tail_rotor said:
Good Day...I am attempting to data capture the network activity of an iPad 3 (iOS6). I am on an Aruba Wireless Network and have tried using the data capture feature on the Aruba Controller but to no avail. I obviously can select the AP I want to monitor that has the iPad connected to it. I can also select the user to track. However, I have no data being recorded using wireshark. Firewall rules have been checked and there should not be a problem.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hello;

We have deleted your other post on this subject in the netowork monitor thread as it is a duplicate of this one. Please, only one thread per question. Duplication of posts fragments the conversation and is against forum rules.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have had to close this thread because of the potential problems that could arise from the discussion of any method of remotely monitoring the activity of an iPad.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts