What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless speaker dock/system

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm looking to purchase a system that allows me to play my music from my computer/iPad and iPhone wirelessly with decent sound.

Has anyone got or know of a system that can do this? I have a JBL speaker dock, but I don't want to use my iPhone as the storage unit for all my music.

Many thanks

tony34423

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also am looking for a similar product but when I find something atheistically appealing the technical specs are horrible. :/ no luck yet.

OP
L

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just been told about sonas play 3. Just looking into that now.....

dobbey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also heard of the sonos. It (or some of them. Not sure) use spotify

Sent from my iPad 2 32GB White using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Jambox Jawbone gets consistently good reviews from Members. There's a wired and a Bluetooth version.

Tim

Ckwilson73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Jawbone it sounds good and it's pretty loud for it's size. The only downside is it's expensive.

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the BT Jawbone Jambox. It does have an awesome sound. I do have problems at times with a BT disconnect when watching movies. I've used it for Skype with little problems.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my Jawbone Jambox. Nice sound. Great portability. About 10 hours of battery life if fully charged. Easy to pair and unpair. Comes with a cord if you don't want to use BT.

I've used it for music, Audible and Netflix.

By the way, I got it at Fry's and asked them to match Amazon's price, which they did. Saved 20 bucks off regular Fry's price.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts