What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless routers

Danno2332

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm totally new to the back up philosophy. I have an iPad and I use GoodReader extensively. I save a lot of PDF stuff (lecture notes) and use this app to write extensive notes onto these PDF documents. Now, I want to back all this up, and I can't get a straight answer anywhere about whether I can back up my modified PDF's from my iPad onto Time Capsule.

Does anyone know whether GoodReader and Time Capsule are compatible? If they're not, what should I get for a back up system??

You back up your iPad to iTunes. Then your Mac backs up to Time Capsule. The new iCloud may have Internet iPad backup but I don't use iCloud so not sure. You restore your iPad from iTunes. Your iPad app may be able to backup itself in some fashion too; check it's user guide.

Most reactions

Latest posts