What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless printing HELP !!!!

rodders51015

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone it's my first time on the forum, so please forgive me in advance if my question seems a little long winded ?? Any way here goes,
I have today purchased a epson Xp-305 wireless printer, and down loaded the Epson I print app as required , the printer has paired up with my I pad 2 ,no problem, however if for instance I would like to print an e mail it prompts me to go to "select printer" it then looks for printer and then it's says NO AIRPRINT PRINTERS FOUND ??? And will not let me print, So I then went back to the I print app and I noticed AirPrint set up ? Which requires a Bonjour location which I am wondering could be my problem ??? How do I find the bonjour location , can anyone help me with this problem please ???im beginning to wish I had not bought this easy to install ? Printer
Thankyou , Rodders

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can check that the Bonjour service is running on a PC as follows:

Press Ctrl/Alt/Del together
Select "Start Task Manager"
Go to the Services tab
Find Bonjour Service in the list
Read along the line and see if it is Running or Stopped
If its Running, leave it alone and close the window. The problem is elsewhere
If it is stopped, right click and select Start Service

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another thing to try is to download the latest drivers from the manufacturers website

Most reactions

Latest posts