What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wireless printing from new 2012 iPad?

Parrori1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The app "HP Home & Biz" works on many, many HP wireless printers, and no other computer needed.

carlota132

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad printing direct to printer

Thanks, Gtatler, but i want nothing running, except my iPad and my printer (on standby). No PC or Mac in between.

If I can achieve this, then my Dad can get rid of his old Toshiba piece of &$%# and do everything he wants to do with computers on his iPad.

I have just ordered a Lantronix home print server ($99) . It is back ordered with delivery in about 2 weeks. It connects via ethernet to your WiFi router and then your printer connects to it also. You are then supposed to be able to print directly from your iPad to your printer (and mine is a non wifi portable Canon BJ85. The site lists all tested printers. I hope it works.

Most reactions

Latest posts