What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless login????

Stunnerman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to connect iPad 2 to our school network. I can get to the page where we have to enter the login info, but when I try to type, the keyboard disappears and I can't login.
Not sure exactly what type of network it is , but you have to select the wifi name then it brings you to a webpage to login. On a normal laptop you are prompted to view the certificate before getting to the login page.

Not sure if it's a setting thing or what?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Stunnerman said:
Trying to connect iPad 2 to our school network. I can get to the page where we have to enter the login info, but when I try to type, the keyboard disappears and I can't login.
Not sure exactly what type of network it is , but you have to select the wifi name then it brings you to a webpage to login. On a normal laptop you are prompted to view the certificate before getting to the login page.

Not sure if it's a setting thing or what?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.

I can access my school network via our webpage and yes, I have to confirm the certificate but after the login page. Don't know why you can't but i asked my IT technician and we made sure all the right settings were put in, maybe a reboot would work. Holding top and home button together until slide to lock appears and then turning on again. If not, someone else probably knows why.

Most reactions

Latest posts