1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Wireless login????

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Stunnerman, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Stunnerman

Stunnerman iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Trying to connect iPad 2 to our school network. I can get to the page where we have to enter the login info, but when I try to type, the keyboard disappears and I can't login.
    Not sure exactly what type of network it is , but you have to select the wifi name then it brings you to a webpage to login. On a normal laptop you are prompted to view the certificate before getting to the login page.

Not sure if it's a setting thing or what?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.
  2. Hayles66

Hayles66 iPad Expert

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +321 / 0
    I can access my school network via our webpage and yes, I have to confirm the certificate but after the login page. Don't know why you can't but i asked my IT technician and we made sure all the right settings were put in, maybe a reboot would work. Holding top and home button together until slide to lock appears and then turning on again. If not, someone else probably knows why.