What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Keyboard

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought one today - what a great little device and compliments the iPad perfectly!

I downloaded the Pages App a few days ago. Now, I can write letters with the same ease as a desktop. It works with my iPhone too- this makes texting a breeze!

Highly recommended

Iluvbooks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought one today - what a great little device and compliments the iPad perfectly!

I downloaded the Pages App a few days ago. Now, I can write letters with the same ease as a desktop. It works with my iPhone too- this makes texting a breeze!

Highly recommended

I've been looking for a one also which one did you buy?

OP
N

noddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the official Apple one off ebay. There's quite a few new ones on there, from sellers who've bought a new iMac and had one included in the pack. I paid £35 for a new, sealed one.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use your iPad 'out and about' you might want to consider a folding Bluetooth keyboard. Clearly they're not as good for extended typing as the Apple keyboard but they're so compact that it's easy to carry them wherever you go - not something most people would contemplate with the Apple keyboard. I use the Freedom i-Connex keyboard - available from Amazon - which is designed specifically for the iPad and iPhone and has some dedicated keys - such as the Home button. Plus you get all the cursor keys and numerics and symbols right there on the keyboard.

Tim

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Tim, do you mean this one - [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freedom-BTFRICON-i-Connect-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B003LO2FR8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1312455450&sr=8-2]Freedom BTFRICON Version 4.0 i-Connect Bluetooth: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics[/ame]

and does it come with that nice pouch too?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the one and - yes - it comes with that nice pouch and 2 AAA batteries, so you're good to go. It's a bit flimsy and plasticy but it's light and small. I also use the iGo folding Bluetooth keyboard, but I don't think they make that any longer.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts