What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Keyboard

Krick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried the Apple wireless keyboard, Joy Factory Arpeggio and Verbatim folding keyboard and my favorite is the Joy Factory Arpeggio. The Verbatim felt like a kludge - creaky, flexy, uneven, etc. and was thick enough to offset the benefit of the folding design. The Apple, on the other had, was (and is - I use it with my Mac) brilliant in every facet except for one - size - it's just a bit longer and thicker in the back than I wanted. The Arpeggio is very similar to the Apple (although its build quality lags, unsurprisingly, behind the Apple) but it's 2cm narrower and 1cm thinner. Despite the 2cm difference in width, the key spacing between the alphanumeric keys is only 1cm less because most of the difference is in the far left and right keys (tab, caps lock, shift, back space, return, etc.), and as such the overall spacing doesn't really feel significantly smaller than the Apple. Key feel is outstanding - virtually identical to the Apple - and the Arpeggio has iOS specific keys which the Apple does not. I know 2cm narrower and 1cm thinner may not sound like a lot, but it's the difference between the keyboard fitting in my existing sleeve and not:

Sleeve:
photo%2525201.JPG

Arpeggio in sleeve:
photo%2525202.JPG

photo%2525203.JPG

Apple "in" sleeve:
photo%2525205.JPG

photo%2525204.JPG

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...The Apple, on the other had, was (and is - I use it with my Mac) brilliant in every facet except for one - size - it's just a bit longer and thicker in the back than I wanted....

Just a note. The Microsoft keyboard noted above is thinner than the AWK, as well. Batteries are concealed in the keyboard rather than the "barrel" approach Apple employs, so the keyboard is flat.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where i can find wireless keyboad for ipad on cambodia?
Welcome to the forum! This is the only Apple Authorized Reseller I could find in Cambodia (Phnom Penh)...

Uni Young Technologies
#2D1, Street 53, Sangkat Phsar Thmey I, Khan Don Penh, Phnom Penh.
Telephone: 855-23 219 207

Otherwise you would need to order through Apple's website:

Apple

Most reactions