What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wireless connection problem

shmily616

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost connection to the internet in my home. Now when I tried to go on the internet on my i pad, it comes up with a box that says to put in the password. i put in the correct password, and it keeps saying It is not correct. has anyone had this problem? Thanks, Barb

Rgsp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So when you restored your Internet connection, what was the problem? Did you have to reset your router and maybe entered a different password? Did you enable your WiFi on your computer? You may want to go into settings, WiFi and click on your connection and tell it to forget this connection and re-connect to it. Be sure everything on your computer side of your connection is working.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the shift key when entering the password. If you have auto-cap turned on you may be capitalizing the first letter of the password without knowing it.

While

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is not the iPad.either you are not entering the correct password or your wifi router is broken

Sent from my Blackberry...nah...just kidding

Most reactions