What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winscp for ipad

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any programs like ifile that allow you to browse file systems across wifi?? I want to access my appletvs filesystem

Last edited:
OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok good reader works! What I need to know now is can you send files from good reader to good reader (iPhone/iPad)?

Also can you access an unjailbroken phones system like you can with diskaid? Is this possible with good reader or any other app?

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the only thing I see so far is for the XBMC. If you set it up with a NAS drive (basically a hard drive connected to your network) or pc you can stream all of your movies, music (ripped from DVD or CD) etc to the apple tv without conversion. I'm sure there will be future things you can do and it's really easy to JB all you need is seas0npass and a micro USB cable then follow the instructions and your good! ATM its still installing 4.3 so you have untethered.

I'm a bit disappointed that my iPad 2 is JB as I can't update to 5.0 to enable mirroring but the JB benefits outway the mirror at present so I guess I have to wait! If you need any help JB'ing just let me know!

Ps check out the XBMC forum and your see what this little box of wonders can do now!

Last edited:

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on 4.3.3 and to mirror I use tv out on my ipad 2. No need for ios5.

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gzoladz said:
I am on 4.3.3 and to mirror I use tv out on my ipad 2. No need for ios5.

Oh I can mirror using the hdmi cable but not with the apple tv :(

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@sweetpoison, another reason to jailbreak is aTVFlash black, this is a media player, web browser, last fm player and lots more. But it's quite pricy at $40...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh. Thanks so much! I will need help ~ my ATV should be here around the 4th. I do not mean to hi-jack your thread ~ but exactly what is mirroring?

OP
addiosamigo

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mirroring is displaying on your tv what is exactly on your iPad, it's a mirror image, hence mirroring! So any action you preform on the iPad will display on your tv, pretty cool huh?

Most reactions