What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows PC addict

Stracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi....my name is Jeff Shepard and I'm a recovering Windows addict......<insert applaus>.....I have been Windows free for......

Ok so I still like Windows based PC's.....but I did buy an iPad...I should get around the 15th or so.....I am sure I will love it. There is nothing to love about a Netbook sitting in your lap, melting your keychain in your pocket, while you watch stuttering video on a screen you have to tilt just right to see proper color. I have now sold this piece of @#$....yes I did feel guilty.....and have put that money towards the iPad. I look forward to reading and discussing issues with all of you.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I sync my iPad every day to my Windows 7! Welcome

Don' forget to vote in the Poll asking if you sync with PC or Mac. We're running just a little behind.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Welcome!

Windows 7 all the way...... But mobile, I'm an Apple guy. I don't love/hate electronic device brands, I just use what works for me..... And hope others do the same.

I don't care what someone uses on their desktop/laptop, Windows 7, OSX or some flavor of Linux..... We are all iPad users and that is what this forum is about!

Again welcome, and dig in...

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Windows 7 touchscreen PC for me! Absolutely love it....but it gets a little lonely since I've only used it to sync my iPad and play a little Everquest 2 ever since the delivery guy arrived on April 30th :D

Most reactions

Latest posts