1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Windows Backup / lost folders

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by rickdell, Jun 30, 2011.

1. rickdell

rickdell iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love the iPad2, but, when using the iTunes backup/restore all folders are lost. Reminds me of a neat Blackjack game and the cards are shot all over the floor. Apple support just seems to be cheerful but not really helpful. I am thankful for any neat suggestions.
  2. Pocobear

Pocobear iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Wait for Jailbreak for iPad 2, coming soon, well maybe coming soon, well whenever. Then use PkgBackup. It will backup your data, including icon positions, and apps, to Dropbox or your Contacts file in iTunes. DropBox is the best way.
  3. rickdell

rickdell iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Way too paranoid to jailbreak. I also support clients so I want a plain vanilla OS to be familiar with. I would love to backup folders.