What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows Backup / lost folders

rickdell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the iPad2, but, when using the iTunes backup/restore all folders are lost. Reminds me of a neat Blackjack game and the cards are shot all over the floor. Apple support just seems to be cheerful but not really helpful. I am thankful for any neat suggestions.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait for Jailbreak for iPad 2, coming soon, well maybe coming soon, well whenever. Then use PkgBackup. It will backup your data, including icon positions, and apps, to Dropbox or your Contacts file in iTunes. DropBox is the best way.

OP
R

rickdell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Way too paranoid to jailbreak. I also support clients so I want a plain vanilla OS to be familiar with. I would love to backup folders.

Pocobear said:
Wait for Jailbreak for iPad 2, coming soon, well maybe coming soon, well whenever. Then use PkgBackup. It will backup your data, including icon positions, and apps, to Dropbox or your Contacts file in iTunes. DropBox is the best way.

Most reactions

Latest posts