What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windows 7 or Vista theme for iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm putting this in the right section but I was wondering if any of you know of any windows vista or windows 7 theme for the iPad.

Thanks

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't heard of any, but one or two posters who have jailbroken their machines have posted shots of their themed iPads which look very smart.
The tools are out there, though why you would want that particular theme escapes me :)

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't heard of any, but one or two posters who have jailbroken their machines have posted shots of their themed iPads which look very smart.
The tools are out there, though why you would want that particular theme escapes me :)

Ohhh okay. Haha I'm actually a windows user so I want to windowize my iPad. If there aren't any windows themes out there then would you be able to tell me if there are any cool looking themes in cydia that work on an iPad?

rogatsby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There still aren't very many themes that work well on the iPad. But there's one theme that is beautiful and vey complete. It's called Glass Orb for iPad by ToyVan, and it's available on Cydia for free. Here's a screenshot of my jailbroken iPad with the theme installed. You do need to download the wallpaper separately. Just search Google for "Glass Orb for iPad wallpaper".

Oh, and why would you want your iPad UI to look like Windows?! Haha, just kidding!

a2c6befb.png

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There still aren't very many themes that work well on the iPad. But there's one theme that is beautiful and vey complete. It's called Glass Orb for iPad by ToyVan, and it's available on Cydia for free. Here's a screenshot of my jailbroken iPad with the theme installed. You do need to download the wallpaper separately. Just search Google for "Glass Orb for iPad wallpaper".

Oh, and why would you want your iPad UI to look like Windows?! Haha, just kidding!

a2c6befb.png

Whoa, thx a lot! This theme looks rly cool.

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have windows 7 theme on my iPhone. Much better looking icons.. Only way I know as well is to jailbreak.

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have windows 7 theme on my iPhone. Much better looking icons.. Only way I know as well is to jailbreak.

Yea I know they are out on iPhones and iPod touches but I'm looking for one for my iPad

Shift_SpecV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is one out there. I believe I can't post link to the other website so you can send me a PM if you want the info

This is not my iPad nor theme, the props go to the original maker.
50b6eb35.png

0c552c2f.png

0567cccb.png

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where can i get ipad themes? i can't find it on cydia

You can gett it on cydia. Just go to search and type in "iPad" and then in the results search for themes that say "for iPad". There's a theme called "glass orb" for iPad but you gotta pay like 2 bucks or something for it. It's a pretty complete theme with automatic icons for all your apps. You won't find themes here but go to the ipad section of Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com for all the latest iPad themes. But the problem with those is that you have to ssh into ur iPad and it's not as convenient. The windows 7 theme posted in this thread is also on that website.

OP
J

Jjj651

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where can i get ipad themes? i can't find it on cydia

You can gett it on cydia. Just go to search and type in "iPad" and then in the results search for themes that say "for iPad". There's a theme called "glass orb" for iPad but you gotta pay like 2 bucks or something for it. It's a pretty complete theme with automatic icons for all your apps. You won't find themes here but go to the ipad section of Apple, iPhone & iPad News | ModMyi.com for all the latest iPad themes. But the problem with those is that you have to ssh into ur iPad and it's not as convenient. The windows 7 theme posted in this thread is also on that website. Most of those themes are free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts