Win a $10,000 itunes gift card at Apple.com

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Gabriel1, Feb 20, 2012.

By Gabriel1 on Feb 20, 2012 at 5:00 AM
  1. Gabriel1

Gabriel1
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    As the 25th billionth App download approaches Apple is offering everyone a chance to win a $10,000 gift card.

How do you win, well, you could download the 25th billionth app or follow the links through from this page at Apple.com to enter without making a purchase http://www.apple.com/uk/itunes/25-billion-app-countdown/

Wouldn't it be great if an IPF member won this fantastic prize!

The Archangel

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Gabriel1, Feb 20, 2012.

1. drb_52
    2. Gabriel1
      Gabriel1
      You can enter on any countries Apple site, the entry form (for those entering without purchasing an app) asks for you to enter your country.

The Archangel
    3. drb_52
      drb_52
      Though the country dropdown includes the USA, the UK entry form does not include a field to enter a State, needed for US entries.
    4. Gabriel1
      Gabriel1
      That'll be there to ensure a Brit wins!

The Archangel
    5. skimonkey
      skimonkey
      I think I am feeling lucky today...think I will go and fill out my form for the Red, White and Blue Team! :)
    6. Gabriel1
      Gabriel1
      I knew that I shouldn't have told you!

Edit: Come to think of it....aren't we Brits the red, white and blue team?

The Archangel
    7. skimonkey
      skimonkey
      I knew that you would catch that...I was thinking to change it to "Stars and Stripes," but couldn't step away from the gym to do it!! :)
    8. idave23
      idave23
      How many iPads/iPhones/iPods do ya suppose you'd have to buy to put $10K worth of stuff on 'em?:eek:
    9. tlbaker
      tlbaker