I'm just curious for those who bought the wifi iPad such as myself. I'm over 14 days and going on 17th day as of today and contemplating whether to return my iPad to Best Buy and take the restocking fee and get a ipad 3G later on. I do have an iPhone that can tether using MyWi and very happy with it. My only worries is when the iPhone 4G release maybe in June, I don't know if MyWi will still be available. Anybody can enlighten me on my decision. What would you do if you are in my situation? Thanks!