Will you buy the iPad 2?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by SweetPoison, Dec 14, 2010.

1. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    I would love to ~ especially if there is a camera. But I just can't shell out another $900.

I will be jealous though!

2. peled

peled
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    No.
    I'll wait for iPAD-4 ( 2 years from now)

3. Snarky30

Snarky30
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If it has more RAM and a higher rez display, I'll definitely pick one up. The camera feature doesn't really interest me, but if they add a feature where I could bluetooth videos from my iPod Touch to my iPad, I would love that.

I always sell my current gen iOS devices the day they announce the new ones. They usually hold their value very well, as long as you don't mind being without one for a couple weeks. Then it's more like paying a little upgrade fee instead of spending $900 on a new product.

4. King Hal

King Hal
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Probably not. This version does everything I want and if I want FaceTime and a camera I have an iPhone 4.

5. epb

epb
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    The only improvements I want are more RAM and more storage and/or an option to increase storage capacity. More than that would be gimmickery to me.

Why wouldn't I buy it? A higher res display - imo, no display of ~10" should go higher than XGA (1024x768). My Sony TZ150 was 10.1" with a 1366x768 and it was annoying. We're trying to cram too much info on these small displays nowadays, dagnabbit!

6. Lucryster

Lucryster
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Nope, ill wait for the next gen as well.

7. G.P

G.P
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Nope, not till generation 3 at least. Facetime, cameras, and increased RAM aren't enough reason for me to upgrade. SD/usb flash drive support where I can load my media onto my ipad without have to sync with itunes? Then you'll have my attention.

8. chisaki

chisaki
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    No way, if I replace my iPad anytime in the near future it will be with a MacBook Air. Bigger screen, faster processor, more memory, almost the same weight, and a whole more functionality.

9. Dukins

Dukins
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Only if it has usb connection. I can video talk from my EVO so no need for a camera on my iPad.

10. Blackbelt

Blackbelt
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Not sure. The camera will be nice however the notion of holding a 1.5 pound with 10" screen device to take a picture does not sound interesting. Let's enjoy the moment with the greatest invention of our time (perhaps an over statement).