What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 and or an iWatch?

Will you be getting an iPhone 6 or an iWatch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this but due to eyesight not so good, I have changed my mind and am waiting to see the 5.5in iphone 6. It looks like a mini mini ipad. Lol.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And Leelai, I knew you would. Nothing stops me wearing metal!!!

Lol....I wonder how many of us are out there....I once had a jumpsuit which had studded holes all over it....the first time I wore them and took them off I was aghast to find red circles all over me! It was just bizarre!
Never wore them again, just too much trouble! :p

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol. Hilarious Leelai! That must have been funny after the event, much later! I can't wear metal jewellery as well. Very itchy.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I know quite a few ladies who can't wear metal, including my mother. Strangely, in every case, none of them seem to have a problem with gold.. :)

Just saying.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lol. Hilarious Leelai! That must have been funny after the event, much later! I can't wear metal jewellery as well. Very itchy.

My kids did think it very funny....where as I was just itchy! Doesn't the itchiness just drive you crazy!

I wear contacts now, as even wearing glasses was doing it to me on the sides of my face.....just wasn't a good look having tape on them! :D

No $10 000 diamond necklaces for you Leelai. Lol

Lol.....I'm fine with wearing gold Col! Thank goodness!

I have a diamond bracelet, wouldn't mind that necklace though! :p

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I said no to the iPhone 6 question, but really it's a wait and see. I liked my iPhone 5, but the screen size was just too small for me. I ended up going back to Android. As for the watch, I have a FitBit Force that they recalled (so one got a rash) and I love it. I don't think anyone can get it from me.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will probably get the phone. Where is the actual poll?

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
I've just put on my old Sekonda wind-up watch on over Christmas as my iPhone5 will not be about my person all the time, but I don't wear a watch normally.... uncomfortable and unneeded. Also I have just finished paying my 2 year contract off and now the phone is mine, so will be content with it and have now changed my contract to SIM only for £10 a month !

Nepheler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An iPhone 6 I guess. 6 Plus is too large for me... I already own an iPad mini so not a fan of big screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts