What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will we ever see iPad webcam?

DaveSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bet Facetime will be on the iPad super soon. I think Apple are going to push this massively as to use it you and all your close relations need it as well. It therefore puts pressure on people and families all to buy Apple products and to update them if they have say an old iPhone. Ties more and more people into Apple products. Question is will they make it an open standard for other manufacturers to use. I bet not!!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Would love to see a web cam on a lead so it could be used for ad hoc scanning as well as conferencing. Could find a real use for that.

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Matt,

That is exactly what I was thinking, put it on to use, and then when finished with the conference, take it off to save battery.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yet no way at all to connect a webcam in iPad … and all app’s will not recognize it as the iOS doesn’t have the function inside otherwise 6 month we will sell one …

Sorry for make you sad but not way for that

Most reactions

Latest posts