What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

will the 12" iPP keyboard work on the new 9.7" iPP?

Friendly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm curious to know. while having the official 9.7" keyboard would be good in the field, at home, having the larger more spacious one would be beneficial.

probably too early to really 'know', but just in case some has an answer, I'm asking. :cool:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know. while having the official 9.7" keyboard would be good in the field, at home, having the larger more spacious one would be beneficial.

probably too early to really 'know', but just in case some has an answer, I'm asking. :cool:
Each keyboard is sized for the iPad it's intended to be used on. You can't interchange them.

OP
Friendly

Friendly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pooey, but I get it. would have been nice if they were interchangeable though.

might just have to look for a dedicated Bluetooth keyboard to use at home if I need to write/type on it. :)

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
pooey, but I get it. would have been nice if they were interchangeable though.

might just have to look for a dedicated Bluetooth keyboard to use at home if I need to write/type on it. :)
I use the old Apple BT keyboard with both my iPad and Macbook Pro and since I use them both at home it works great. I'm considering buying the 12" Pro and probably won't buy the keyboard case but keep using my BT keyboard. The 9.7" has thrown a fly into the ointment for me LOL, but still will continue to use the BT keyboard regardless which I buy.

Most reactions

Latest posts