1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Will JB allow me to view flash content ?

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Jasonc84, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Jasonc84

Jasonc84 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm still very new to the iPad but I'm curious if JB will allow me t watch flash videos. I have some experience with jailbreaking back when I had the iPhone 3G but I imagine things are slightly different since then. Thanks in advance for any info.
  2. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    have you tried iswifter, could just be what you need and you dont have to jb.
  3. Demandarin

Demandarin iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Joyful said it right. Swifter is a great app for that. And no jailbreak needed. There are several other reasons that are better for jail braking ;-)
  4. Jasonc84

Jasonc84 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flash isn't the only reason I would jailbreakwas just curious if it would allow me to watch flash videos. I loved my jail broken iPhone finally made it like it should have been all along.
  5. liverpoolluke

liverpoolluke iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there are many browsers in app store that allow flash video watching, but none i've seen handel flash games/apps, no need to j/b but you should if you like your j/b iphone