What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Apple stop saying delivery on April 3rd?

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does Apple have a projection on how many iPads will be built before the promised shipping date and eventually will start promising delivery after April 3rd.

I think PC World estimating 40k sold in first 2 hours?

Anyone else hear any rumors on numbers sold??

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, now what are the odds that they will be sold out on the 1st day?

I'm holding out for my 64GB + 3G version:)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the odds are good for a complete sell out, or at least of the 16gb model. Hopefully will have some official reports of how many were pre-sold during the first weekend.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One point is sure, i believe it will be not so easy to get one in hand for the people wait he come out for buy it ... one web site making international order already announce , due the demand they can't accept more order as they have already cross the quantity they will receive the first week ....

I also think shortage will arrange Apple .. that will many people unsure to buy one

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From seeing the demand prior to release on the Internet and to now see on most Mac forums and related business pages, the amount of people that pre ordered today, it could well be a possibility.

There is another thread closely related to this very subject HERE on this forum.:comingsoon:

Most reactions

Latest posts