What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wifi storage devices for ipad?

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im still exploring my ipads workings & have been told a good accessory is a wifi storage device. Can anyone tell me a bit about these? Like can they act as an interface between my pc & ipad to transfer files etc instead of going thru the long winded itunes method?
& which would be the best one to go for? I see they start around £60.

Ive also been told you can now buy a usb adaptor for the ipad - do these work ok?- Now THAT would be a really great thing if it did!

thanks in advance:thumbs:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to jump in on this but I am interested in this too. Am I right in thinking that the CloudFTP etc. don't have storage built but that you also need a separate drive to hold the data. I have been looking at the Buffalo Ministation Air which inbuilt 500Gb storage. Does anyone have any experience of this? Most of my photos and videos are ones I ripped myself so I would hope that the DRM issue mentioned wouldn't be a problem.

Most reactions

Latest posts