What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi Signal Strength APP?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
zipur said:
I'm with you there. My contract is almost up and android phones are becoming attractive to me. They are getting great battery life, screen and app quality has really improved. Drap-n-Drop files to SD card for easy file management, These are little things but little things I would use a lot. I know, Dropbox, or a Wireless Hard Drives etc, but hey I got the phone right hear in my pocket. Don't get me wrong I love my iPad but...

"Post with pictures it helps everyone"

Just don't have a problem with one.....

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Just don't have a problem with one.....

I definitely would not recommend to everyone, but got ice scream sandwich on my acer tablet today and have to say there is a marked improvement in user interface. I think it could make a really good phone os.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I definitely would not recommend to everyone, but got ice scream sandwich on my acer tablet today and have to say there is a marked improvement in user interface. I think it could make a really good phone os.

It is a definite improvement, though I still get a lot of FCs. I still highly prefer it to HC. And I agree on a phone it would be sweet. But the OS is only one aspect of phone use...

zphone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
It is a definite improvement, though I still get a lot of FCs. I still highly prefer it to HC. And I agree on a phone it would be sweet. But the OS is only one aspect of phone use...

Yes, many people don't realize how much stability and predictability are important on their phones. That is one thing missing from ICS.

I've also noticed a few speed issues. In particular when I bring up the browser it's not immediately usable.

There are many good things about it also.

Most reactions

Latest posts