What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi problems

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
On all my Apple devices, the iPF app is the only thing that connects to the internet always. I started to experience this problem from day before yesterday.

I own an iPad, and 2 iPhone 5s. When I open any page on Safari, on any of these devices, it may open sometimes, but after 2 minutes, i find its not opening. This is the position in which it stays. This happens with all websites, not only with any one.

image-2750477662.png

However, I have no problems with connecting on my Windows 7 laptop.

I have tried a restart, reset, and the fact that I exchanged my iPhone 4s for a new iPhone 5s makes it equivalent to a restore.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This happens to me sometimes and I find that the page will resolve if I immediately reload it. Also, perhaps it's time to delete all Safari data and cookies, I've heard this helps page load times.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its probably because your in private mode? Or like what Ardchoille said, erase cookies.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cookies can become corrupted, deleting them can sometimes help. It's a pain, I know, but it's worth the extra effort.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
This happens to me sometimes and I find that the page will resolve if I immediately reload it. Also, perhaps it's time to delete all Safari data and cookies, I've heard this helps page load times.

Well, clearing the cookies seems to have solved it. Thank you! ;)

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It can't go bad that quickly without something else at play here. Is your router experiencing problems? Perhaps your ISP? Maybe a DNS issue?

Router is fine, because its now not even coming on my laptop with an ethernet cable, but my other laptop accesses it fine... Anyways, thanks, I will get it checked right away, this makes it sure that its not a problem with my iPad, though its a bit confusing, how the laptop was able to access internet, whereas the iPad could not, in the morning.

Don't be scared if I'm not around here the next few days, because it may take some time to settle.

Thanks once again.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Router is fine, because its now not even coming on my laptop with an ethernet cable, but my other laptop accesses it fine... Anyways, thanks, I will get it checked right away, this makes it sure that its not a problem with my iPad, though its a bit confusing, how the laptop was able to access internet, whereas the iPad could not, in the morning.

Don't be scared if I'm not around here the next few days, because it may take some time to settle.

Thanks once again.

Yeah, it really doesn't sound like a problem with your iOS devices. Anyway, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts