What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi printing-was okay-now? No printer

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOW WOW !!!! --tirade an---I downloaded the fingerprint app trial version and it worked immediately. Thanks so much for the info.
My headache is going away.. Thanks everyone else for the help. No thanks to hp &apple, but apple did try.
DICKSTER-----

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Nice. Enjoy!

shoppersmd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my iPad 1. It stopped printing after the last software update. My iPhone 4 prints fine with this app. I was able to print from my iPad before I even downloaded the HP app! Any suggestions?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with my iPad 1. It stopped printing after the last software update. My iPhone 4 prints fine with this app. I was able to print from my iPad before I even downloaded the HP app! Any suggestions?
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

Your best bet regarding your printing issues is to read the rest of this thread and visit some of the suggested links about the same issue in other threads.

Welcome again and enjoy!

shoppersmd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shoppersmd said:

I solved the printing problem by resetting the network settings on the iPad! I can now print again with or without a print app.

TtIoGrRoE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shoppersmd said:
I solved the printing problem by resetting the network settings on the iPad! I can now print again with or without a print app.

Hi, I have the same problem, I can't print directly from the iPad, or any other print app, how do you reset the network settings on an iPad. iPad 2+3G

Most reactions

Latest posts