WiFi Owners!!!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Mpaige, Apr 2, 2010.

1. brobar

brobar
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    But I figured it would be the other way around... those that paid the extra $130 and the extra $30/month would envy those of us who get 3G access on our ipads without paying a single red cent more! =)

MyWi FTW!!!

2. iamfudge

iamfudge
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Love it better than expected.

3. asmny

asmny
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Could not wait for the 3G version. Jailbroke my iPhone, installed the tethering app and my iPad connects to it via wifi. Works like a charm.

4. DrH

DrH
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    So far I'm not disappointed in any way. There is some adjusting to the keyboard, but other than that it's great. Lots of fingerprints so thinking of getting a screen cover. Since it synchs using iTunes it's a breeze to manage photos, music, apps, etc. I've only purchase one game...X-Plane and am having a ball.

64 WiFi

5. Mpaige

Mpaige
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

Ninja 650r :D

6. gentlefury

gentlefury
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I did my first invoice on it yesterday and it was pretty smooth. I like that I can convert and email a PDF on the fly....I usually use google docs because it's easy to get to anywhere, but I think this will be easier...just wish numbers could output xls. Btw I typed this one handed...still comfy.

7. brhon

brhon
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    My review is "better than expected". I have not installed any of the Iwork apps yet. I am still trying to decide how/where I will be using it. I installed WinAdmin to connect to my computer at work (a great app), and have started playing around with photos. I stopped the photo sync because I realized I needed to clean up my albums before syncing them. Using mail to send photo's is not easy-there is not a paperclip to attach files to emails-I guess this would be true of other docs as well. I think this is a strange "miss" on Apple's part. I am also surprised there is not a MobileMe app specific for the Ipad yet. That seems like one of those that should have been released at Launch.

8. iceman

iceman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    That X-Plane app looks cool. Does it work well? How are the graphics?