What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi or Cellular - which did you buy?

Wifi or Cellular - which did you buy?

• 16gb wifi only

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • 32gb wifi only

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • 64gb wifi only

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • 128gb wifi only

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • 16gb wifi + cellular

• 32gb wifi + cellular

• 64gb wifi + cellular

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • 128gb wifi + cellular

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the WiFi cellular iPad Air and Mini. We find it very useful to have it when we need it, which we have. WiFi is not always available when we are not home. We do not use store WiFi offerings, and prefer the cellular in those instances, also. I have an iPad 2 that we are letting my mother use which also has WiFi with cellular.

PMcglynn72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wifi cellular. I like to take it outside when I'm working on my car or at the pool.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wi-Fi + cellular 64 Gb version of The New iPad (the name sounds pretty silly now with a few newer versions already out there)

the damps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You don't have a combination for us! We have Verizon Cellular phone, used very sparingly and only a few people have the number. It's intended for us to use to call people when we are away from home - robo-calls are deflected that way. A Comcast land-line is our primary phone since cellular reception isn't that great in our neighborhood. We're hemmed in by a ring of hills, with the only gap pointed out to sea.

We have Ethernet and and in-house 802.11G wifi, both connected to a modem for internet.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
:) The poll is about whether you have a wi-fi only iPad model or a wi-fi + cellular iPad model.

It does leave out the possibility of owning both, which is not uncommon.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:) The poll is about whether you have a wi-fi only iPad model or a wi-fi + cellular iPad model. It does leave out the possibility of owning both, which is not uncommon.
I have both types of iPad. Is it possible for a poll to be modified?

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 with wifi / cellular as a birthday gift and retina iPad w wifi only as a gift from myself. Sent from my Black 64GB Fifth Generation iPod touch using iPF

Also, I have a hotspot on my iPhone 4 (10.00 savings vs. a cellular plan on iPad 2) that I use when I don't have access to wifi. This works out great as I have an iPod touch and I can use my iPads while traveling or at a park somewhere. Home wifi works on my terrace which is pretty cool.

Sent from my WiFi Only Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts