What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi login

jonho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All
M I seem to have a particular problem. When I try to lotion on to some wifi sites I can bring up the site which requires a username and password. Wen I click the username box the keyboard comes up as required but I am unable to enter text. Have I got some switch set incorrectly. I can go to notes write the username, copy it and paste it the the username box. Anybody got any ideas. It is not the site as another IPad user had no such problem.

Regards

Jonho

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The usual solution to these 'unexplained' problems is to reset the iPad by turning it completely off (hold down the Power key until the slider control appears) and then turn it on again. The iPad operating system does a lot of 'cleaning up' when it powers down and then up again and this seems to fix many of these unusual problems.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts