What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wifi hotspotting?

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"so when I turn into a messaging ninja (2-3k texts daily!)..."

Are you serious, And i thought my daughter had isusse!!!!:)

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MAcsure said:

I find it amazing too, I asked one of my daughters how many texts she had done one particular morning, the reply was 128 and all this before 8 am

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some is either joking or has made a genuine mistake.
At 5 seconds per text for 2000 texts that adds up to 2 hours and 40 minutes of just texting per day.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
K1W1 said:
Some is either joking or has made a genuine mistake.
At 5 seconds per text for 2000 texts that adds up to 2 hours and 40 minutes of just texting per day.

My, is that what 2-3k works out to. 2000 texts. I have 3 teenagers and they can be carrying on conversations with each other and all the while texting and they can even have their computers on switching from Facebook to texting and talking. I had to put rules in place because of it. They get free texts So, I can believe it.

MAcsure

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
My, is that what 2-3k works out to. 2000 texts. I have 3 teenagers and they can be carrying on conversations with each other and all the while texting and they can even have their computers on switching from Facebook to texting and talking. I had to put rules in place because of it. They get free texts So, I can believe it.

That's is sooooo true aye!! Kids today are soo amazing with how they all all that stuff at once, so hopeless at other basic things like keeping there bedrooms tidy.... Lol

Last edited:
OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MAcsure said:

I wish I still had access to a phone that could track total messages. At the time when I could, I had a nokia 6600. I'd write down, then wipe the message count just after my alarm went off in the moorings. Admittedly the time of the 2-3k texts, it was business talk mixed with (new) boyfriend talk, and during school holidays. Most consisting of less than 100 characters.

We seem to be off topic here now.
I have been randomly iPhone tethering with Vodafone Au for at least 2 bill cycles now, and still have not been charged anything extra.

Most reactions

Latest posts