What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi "Discoverability"~ipad no longer connecting

HIlife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this forum; big fan of these sharing communities & and promise to reciprocate help and advice in kind :eek:

To my issue: I have an ipad2 which is no longer connecting to our home router. All other devices (only 2 to 3 at a time) connecting fine. We have Linksys router
and i have been troubleshooting; service provider no issue, security set ok, etc.

Notice though when I open Bluetooth settings on MAC desktop my ipad is listed under devices but reads "device not found" and also that it lacks the proper "services".

The only option in my bluetooth settings is on/off.

Any suggestions ??

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would try the following.

Re-boot your router. Whilst your router is re-booting reset your iPad - press & hold the 'Power' and 'Home' buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears - this may take a longer time, so have patience; the iPad will 're-boot'.

Hopefully your iPad will now connect to your router.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts