What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife is buggin me during my I-time :(

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife told me she was going to call and get us on The Dr. Phill show for my iPad addiction.
I had several responses qued up. But as I sorted through them a gauged the likely results, then the make up time etc. All this would be taking away from my precious I-Time. I decided to use my ace on the hole. I popped into my "Whistle" app that has it's own phone number. I have wisely per-configured this number with her mom's name in my wife's phone. I tap in my wife's cell phone number, ring, ring, ring then quickly hung up. All without the wife's knowledge.
She picks up her cell, looks at the missed call. She say "oh my mom called. Bam! Her and Mom in- law are off yapping for hours. Life is good again.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried that android, loaded it up customized ... She never used any features not even the speed dial. Now she has an i4. Loaded with four screens of apps from coupon s to gps, otter box cast,car mount, music,radio, Facebook, news, even the Oprah app i mean everything. Non compliant. But if you talk about kids or teaching little ones she is in heaven. She loves kids, ours the neighborhood kids arts and craft all that stuff. She just any kids. That's her gift. And teens she took care of years ago will still call her or send Bday cards,
So it is what it is.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, that's what you get for trying to pawn off an Android tablet on her. :D

Sounds like you've got a pretty good partner there. You should keep her, even if you lose a little iTime now and then.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that's what you get for trying to pawn off an Android tablet on her. :D

Sounds like you've got a pretty good partner there. You should keep her, even if you lose a little iTime now and then.
yep,should have got her an iPad then she would be hooked too.

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine complains about the constant tapping noise - while she is trying to KNIT!

Gotta love 'em as I do mine, even after 40 years (and anyway, who else would wash MY socks ;) ).

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife and I had some fun with this post, makes you laugh and realize how much we all have in common.

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
How cute is this post I ask you.

Post of my day.:)

The art if a long marriage/relationship is being able to say sorry - in a way she utterly believes you ;)

Some if my humour

'we are so compatible -:
we will share the same glass for our false teethe, and bedpan for the cheese on toast' (can you manage the perrlns?).

Have said that very loudly in posh restaurants :).

'only stayed married to you as I hate silence more'.

'only stay married to you to confound your mother'

Many others

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me and my wife joke at a diffenent level.
Obama and I have the same birth day. She looked at me one day and said Obama is 50 and President of the USA. You'er 50 and what do you have to show for it.

my response: Look who he's married to.

By the way I wouldn't trade her for anything She is the best person in the world I have ever known!

ipadbraincell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blucente said:
My wife and I had some fun with this post, makes you laugh and realize how much we all have in common.

The solar system as example Venus a Mars?

:) :) :)

Most reactions

Latest posts