What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widgets for lock screen for iPad

shane01101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a tweak/app that I can use widgets on the lock screen. I want weather, clock, and calender. I have been searching and only found one program which is smartscreen but I am not trying to pay 7-8 dollars. I have downloaded many and tried some others but seems they are not compatible with iPad or not compatible with my 4.2.1 OS.

I would be willing to use an something you have to pay for but only if it is good and compatible with iPad.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have previously used Lockinfo and Smartscreen on the iPad, although I have neither installed at the moment. Both are paid apps, but worth the money in my opinion.

Both have trial periods / versions if I remember correctly. Why don't you try them out?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have a look here for a clip of smartscreen....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMrj12guqPE]YouTube - Ipad Tweaks[/ame]

;)

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tbh, i don't see smartscreen as that awesome. the widgets they have are pretty limited, and i'm thinking that in june, when iOS 5 launches, it won't matter as apple is bound to step up the lockscreen information.

i'm waiting till then myself, even though the lack of info on the lockscreen annoys me

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smart screen has a free version that will let you have three widgets, but I tried it and it works.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Does have to be jail broken to find these?

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Of course! Apple would never let you do this. And this thread is in the hacking section. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts