What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widgets are Twice as Nice

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just a brief follow up wrt S Launcher. Version 3.0 had a small problem with the icons. I emailed the developer, more that they should know than my needing an urgent resolution.

I received back an excellent response; with a test flight of the correction and all is now sorted 3.1 (33)

So, from someone who is very wary of support for apps from years of experience with general multi-platform software support, full marks to the S Launcher team. (I have now paid for the in-app extras.)

(The same goes for the Readdle team for excellent customer response for Documents 5.)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just went through the same thing with S Launcher. Incredibly responsive folks, and now it works perfectly. They even added an app launcher for Storm at my request.

Most reactions

Latest posts