What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi fi

JAMESSTAR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi when I bring my pad back from work it seems to have lost my home network so I have to go to settings and re find it. Any ideas on how to lock in my home WI fi. Cheers

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi James - not sure that I can help but will be curious if you do find a solution; I've not had that problem, i.e. my iPad seems to re-recognize my 'home network'.

As a starter, you may want to go to your network settings and select 'Forget this Network' (meaning your home network), and then reset the network - this seems to help at times; of course, you can reset the iPad and then do the same which might help - please give these a try (will not harm your iPad) - if of no use, please post back here and maybe some of our more astute network iPaders will respond - good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts