What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi fi won't turn on

Sstevemichael

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new iPad user and I was hoping someone could tell me why my wi fi turned off by itself and now will not reconnect or turn back on. I've tried to turn it on manually and still no luck.
Is this common?

Try to restart your ipad and then turn on your wifi. good luck

david45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully a reboot of the device should be enough to fix this problem.

MacOsxPT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new iPad user and I was hoping someone could tell me why my wi fi turned off by itself and now will not reconnect or turn back on. I've tried to turn it on manually and still no luck.
Is this common?

Try to restart your ipad and then turn on your wifi. good luck

Hi
Greetings...

It seems you did not read the last msgs..
As I said thats a ipad wifi issue maybe with the last 4.3.3. update

If you want make some tests when wake up the ipad a lot of times it does connect to internet even if it is connected to the router.

Sometimes I let it a few minutes and it get internet again or...
turn off wifi and on again or..

Go to your router page and change WPA/WPA2 to WEP you will see ipad will not have anymore wifi problems.

I know thats stupid ipad works 100% just with WEP it must have an update to fix that.

Most reactions