What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wi-Fi Acting Crazy!! HELP!!

tnb1971

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 1 and I'm having issues with the Wi-Fi. I was using it at my house with no problems until I went on vacation and came back. Now that Im back home and I try to use safari, it says it is not connected to the internet. It it showing full signal in the upper left corner. When I check the Wi-Fi settings, my router pops up, but it never connects. It keeps working and never puts a check by my router name. What gives??

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an ipad 1 and I'm having issues with the Wi-Fi. I was using it at my house with no problems until I went on vacation and came back. Now that Im back home and I try to use safari, it says it is not connected to the internet. It it showing full signal in the upper left corner. When I check the Wi-Fi settings, my router pops up, but it never connects. It keeps working and never puts a check by my router name. What gives??
Try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. If that doesn't work, try resetting your router. Let us know which, if either, solution worked.

Most reactions

Latest posts