What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why won't ipad go to yahhoo.com.

alliebear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad won't let me go to yahoo.com...it keeps bringing me to ca.yahoo.com/tablet/?p=us which is yahoo canada?? Thanks

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stupid question but do you live in Canada, use a Canadian proxy or have a GPS spoofer saying your located in canada?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad won't let me go to yahoo.com...it keeps bringing me to ca.yahoo.com/tablet/?p=us which is yahoo canada?? Thanks

When you to to the site, scroll down a little and look to the left side of the screen. There you will see the email icon-that should take you to your sign in page.

I hope this is what you were asking.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stupid question but do you live in Canada, use a Canadian proxy or have a GPS spoofer saying your located in canada?

Yup. Montreal is in Canada. Google does the same thing. You can type google.com until you're blue in the face, but you'll always go to google.ca.

altimax98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about iOS but android has a GPS spoofer that will put me anywhere for apps like Facebook and such. I don't know how website redirecting goes, but if your on a Canadian IP or Canadian wireless provider it will always redirect you to .ca. Maybe try a proxy if that's the case

Most reactions

Latest posts