What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why wallpaper suddenly appears shadow underneath?

lily5890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wallpaper on home screen suddenly appears shadow underneath & also enlarge the picture. Any one can tell me what's going on? And how to solve this problem?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the shadow, but enlarge sounds like you've stumbled on one of the Accessibility gestures. Try double tapping with three fingers to unzoom.

If you go into Settings > General > Accessibility you can turn off the various features, or turn them on and learn what gestures do what.

OP
L

lily5890

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm not sure about the shadow, but enlarge sounds like you've stumbled on one of the Accessibility gestures. Try double tapping with three fingers to unzoom.

If you go into Settings > General > Accessibility you can turn off the various features, or turn them on and learn what gestures do what.

Hi,

I've checked accessibility & it is not that problem. I checked through all the setting & can't find what is the exact problem, it just happened suddenly! Who can I refer to?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
lily5890 said:
Hi,

I've checked accessibility & it is not that problem. I checked through all the setting & can't find what is the exact problem, it just happened suddenly! Who can I refer to?

Reset the iPad. Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears. The iPad should reboot. I doubt it will help, but it is worth a try.

Or, have you tried changing the wallpaper, to see if it is just that one picture?

If neither of those work you might want to give Apple tech support a call. You may have a hardware problem of some sort, though I can't imagine what would cause those symptoms.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts