What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why no clock?

smitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad 2. I really miss the clock app on my iPhone 4. I can't imagine why it wasn't included in the iPad.

Is there an app which can replace all the functionality? I would really like to get that back.

mark II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.markhschneider.com
I agree, it would be nice to retain some of those features, or at least have them available. Calc Pro is nice... there are some great ipad weather apps like wundermap and a couple neat clock apps too like Clock pro(all free) but still, the original one would be cool :(

OP
S

smitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip mark II. I installed the clock pro app and it's pretty good. Not as slick as the standard iPhone app though.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use nightstand which is a weather and a nice looking clock app with various wallpapers to go with it.

OP
S

smitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nickso said:
Try Dock Clock.
It's really cool, I got it when it was free a few days ago, but it is still only $1.99

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use the pre-installed weather app from Apple as it's never accurate. I like using Weather Eye.

Most reactions